Detailed, custom pet portraits by Chelsea Noyon (myself). My digital drawings are created in a pastel pencil style using a stylus pen and tablet. Specializing in dogs, cats, and horses. However, I love and will draw all animals. All drawings are hand created, stroke by stroke using a stylus pen and tablet. No filters, apps, software, or generic effects are used in the making of my drawings. For this reason, I accept low quality reference photos and can create the details by hand.
Once started, the drawing takes 2-3 days to complete and 1-3 days to print and ship. Typically 1-2 weeks is a reasonable amount of time to expect your order to be shipped. This does not include transit and delivery time.
ABOUT THIS LISTING:
This listing is for ONE SINGLE PET PORTRAIT, printed at your chosen size and with a choice of satin photo paper. THIS IS A PHYSICAL ITEM that will be shipped to you. Prints on satin photo paper will arrive UNFRAMED.
- Traditional silver-halide prints, fade resistant with deep blacks, vibrant colours, and high resolution details.
- Printed on 250 GSM satin archival photo paper.
- All prints include a 1/4” white border for easy framing.
1. Place your Order.
2. Send me a clear photograph of what you would like to have drawn. Email is preferred at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send me other photos if possible as well so that I can get a feel for what your pet looks like.
4. I will email you when I begin work on your drawing, and again when the drawing is complete - I will email you a proof image for your approval before creating and shipping the print. This is where I will accept minor change requests.
5. After your approval I will have the artwork printed at the chosen size and mailed as soon as it is ready. Please allow 1-3 business days for printing. Prints are sent directly from my printers in Ontario. Tracking included.
ABOUT MY PROCESS:
These portraits are DIGITAL DRAWINGS, no physical pencil was used. All of my artwork is hand drawn with a stylus and wacom tablet.
IS THE DRAWING A SURPRISE GIFT?
I typically share work in progress images (watermarked) on my social media pages. If the drawing is a surprise gift, I will wait until the drawing has been gifted before posting anything publicly.
You can check out my Instagram or Facebook, @chelseanoyonartist, for a more in-depth look at my process and other traditional work.
REFERENCE IMAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
I prefer a high quality image but can definitely work from a lower quality, less than ideal image if needed. If you need advice on your reference photos, or any questions at all, feel free to send me an email or contact me through my website before placing your order!
300 dpi (digital pixels per inch). Image size depends on the print size chosen.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING:
Processing time varies depending on my current workload and orders. Typically 1-2 weeks is a reasonable amount of time to expect your order to be shipped, but it could take less time. Please let me know if your order is a rush or if you have a specific date you require it to be shipped by! I will do everything I can to try and make that happen! Prints are shipped with tracking.
MORE ABOUT ME:
Having been raised with pets my entire life - currently entertained by my young, much loved Labrador dog/child, Casper - I truly understand the love and devotion one feels toward their animal loved ones. I have been creating custom pencil drawing portraits internationally for over 10 years and have been working with digital art for over 5 years. I worked as a VFX Lighting Technical Director on large scale films for 4 years and from this developed a keen understanding in lighting, composition, and colour theory. I'm very much looking forward to creating commissioned artwork of your wonderful pets! Please message me if you have any questions and of course I would love to be in contact with you all through the drawing process.